Paul Harrison’s travel reviews have appeared in a number of regional newspapers including the Manchester Evening News, the Liverpool Echo, the Stockport Express and Times series and the Nottingham Post.
He also edits his own travel website, Big Planet Travel, that is a mixture of industry news and holiday reviews.
- Pontoon in the Sky at the Pic du Midi – Planet Ski
- Fun for all the family in the south of France – Cauterets in the Pyrenees and Argelès-sur-Mer in the south of France
- Les Menuires: The perfect gateway to the huge 3 Valleys ski area in the French Alps
- Great skiing at a great price in Andorra – La Massana in the Pyrenees
- Enjoying cross-country skiing … and a dinner in a yurt – La Rosière in the northern Alps
- Beautiful towns around Lake Garda
- Spring in the Lake District – a weekend in near Keswick
- The Austrian Ski Welt – skiing in Scheffau
- Family time in north Norfolk – exploring Wells, Cromer and Sheringham
The Vendee, France
Mountains in the summer
Skiing in Andorra and Italy
Skiing in Le Grand Bornand